Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sketches: some old, some new.


Drew this in my sketch book the other day, haven't drawn in a while, felt that I really should. I so want to add some bright colors to this, tighten it up a bit, and add some multicolored lighting, ala Basil Gogos, to the skull.

Drew this the other day real small, probably like 1.5 inches tall, in the corner of a piece of paper while I was taking notes at work. I want to add some bright crazy colors, maybe even get it or something like it tattooed on me. Always a fan of melting heads!




This is a robot I drew in 2007 I think. Right around the time we were starting The Conduit at HVS. I've been meaning to put it up somewhere, but haven't until now.




This was done in 2007 for a Turtle Wax promo shirt. Not sure what the company ever did with it. If I find the final printed version I will post it. I think it may be lost forever, eaten by yet another crappy hard drive.

*UPDATE: I found the final version of the Turtle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to see more of the background design of the top skull fleshed-out.

boob said...

One day we'll reach a time when technology can handle your mech design here in video games. Japanesey.